Join us for the upcoming Cyber Security Workshop at ECPI University.
REGISTRATION LINK BELOW (ALL ATTENDEES MUST REGISTER)!
Workshop Details and Description:
In this session, we will cover the basics of setting up an Attack & Detect lab.
Participants will take away practical, hands-on experience
– Creating their own victim system (Windows)
– Using their own adversary system (Linux)
– Setting up and configuring logging
– Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) and Digital Forensics (DF)
– Adversary emulation tools
The session prerequisites will be emailed once registered.