Technical Support Representative (Req # 21122989)
We are hiring Technical Support Representatives in Cary, NC (work in-office, once it’s safe to go back)
- Customer-focused, with an inquisitive mindset to solve problems effectively
- Patient-first approach – solving problems to ensure our medical technology works smoothly for caregivers and patients
- Troubleshoot remotely via phone, email, customer portal, leveraging product knowledge and analytical skills
- Problem-solve independently, deliver timely resolution, document customer interactions clearly and effectively
- Escalate technical issues to ensure rapid resolution, learn from escalations for future problem-solving
- Stay calm under pressure: juggle multiple issues, tight deadlines, concerned customers, sales team needs, patient safety
- Display excellent oral and written communication to keep customers and internal sales teams informed through resolution
- Stay current on product and software through training, study, team mentoring, and on-the-job experience
- Focus on the customer, measure success with key performance indicators (KPI’s): customer satisfaction, timely resolution, case backlog, and teamwork to do what’s right for the customer and Hillrom
- Participate in after-hours 24×7 on-call rotations, flexible shifts as needed
- Work as a team to collaborate, learn, grow, and have fun together!
- Deliver on team and company goals to achieve our Care Communications strategy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com