Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer – MSFSD01
Website Stern Security
This individual is a mid-senior level resource that will be continuing development on an innovative cyber security product that is helping many organizations reduce risk and mitigate cyber attacks. Your hard work will have direct positive impact on organizations. This individual will work on a team with other developers and security professionals.
1. Applications Development
2. Other duties as assigned
Job Skills & Qualifications
1. 2+ years of total software development experience
3. Additional framework experience (Angular, React, React-Native, etc)
4. Attention to detail and ability to collaborate effectively with UI/UX designers.
5. Experience with Relational Databases
Great to have
1. Project/Development Management
2. Continuous Integration / Deployment / Delivery
3. System Integration, APIs, and Web Application development
4. PaaS (AWS/Azure)
100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees.
100% Remote. Preferred near RTP, NC, for future in-person team building and training when it is safe to do so.
How to Apply
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Applicant – Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer – MSFSD01”. In the email, attach your resume (PDF format) and let us know why you’re the right person for the job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com