Mid-Senior Cyber Security Engineer – MSCSE01
Website Stern Security
This individual is a mid-senior level resource that will be working on a wide variety of cyber security tasks to help organizations reduce risk and mitigate cyber attacks. Your hard work will have direct positive impact on organizations. You will work on penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, vulnerability management, security strategy, and more. This is a unique position that will work with many customers on numerous technologies in addition to contributing to an innovative and internally developed security application for customers. This individual will work on a team with other security professionals and developers.
1. Security Testing, Mitigation, and Management
2. Other duties as assigned
Job Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of total cyber security experience
- Penetration Testing experience
- Vulnerability management
- Solid documentation skills
- A cyber security certification
- SIEM Knowledge
- Firewall configuration knowledge
- 01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100010 01110011 01101111 01101100 01110101 01110100 01100101 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101100 01100101 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100011 01101111 01100100 01100101
Great to have
- IT Background
- Security Framework experience (ex. MITRE ATT&CK, NIST, PCI, FFIEC CAT)
- Development/Scripting experience
- Forensic & incident investigation knowledge
- Cloud security experience
100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees.
100% Remote. Preferred near RTP, NC, for future in-person team building and training when it is safe to do so.
How to Apply
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Applicant – Mid-Senior Cyber Security Engineer – MSCSE01”. In the email, attach your resume (PDF format) and let us know why you’re the right person for the job.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org