InfraSec Automation Analyst – Python
Role Value Proposition:
The Infrastructure Security Automation Analyst will facilitate efficient and effective operation of Threat & Vulnerability Management processes through scripting. This role will require programming sills, and excellent analytical and communication skills to capture business requirements and current-state processes. Enhancements will enable the team to be more agile in system monitoring, metrics and reporting, data synchronization between disparate systems, and automation of manual tasks.
- • Serve as the primary automation subject matter expert for the Infrastructure Security team and collect business requirements and current-state of processes to prioritize for greatest value proposition.
- • Create and demonstrate proof of concepts to team stakeholders and design, develop, and deploy scripts using enterprise approved standards, scheduling mechanisms, and security best practices.
- • Employ data transformation techniques to effectively manage disparate data sources.
- • Lead tracking of automation enhancements through the Systems Development Life Cycle and obtain stakeholder sign-off.
- • Document automation processes, procedures, and techniques and provide training and mentoring of less experienced team members.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- • Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- • Strong proficiency with one or more scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, PowerShell, Bash, etc.
- • Strong understanding of operating systems (i.e. Windows, Unix, and Linux), APIs (i.e. Kenna, Qualys, Splunk, ServiceNow, etc.), and IT orchestration (i.e. Maestro).
- • Experience working in complex, diverse and global (international) environments with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- • Understanding of ITIL best practices.
- • Relevant industry certifications such as CSSLP, GSSP, MCSD, PMP, LEAN, and Six Sigma are desired.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 112996
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com