Cyber Security Assessor
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The CISO department is part of the first line of defense with Credit Suisse, our mission is to understand the threat landscape, define key control requirements, review control effectiveness and ensure management of residual risk to ensure adequate security controls are in place for the protection of Credit Suisse technology environment.
This role specifically will cover our partnership with the central IT organization at the bank called Group Chief Technology Office (GCTO).The role will specialize in performing IT security risk assessments on existing or new information solutions. The role will encompass aspects of collaborating and advising partners on secure successful delivery of key technical solutions to ensure Credit Suisse maintains a controlled and manageable risk posture environment.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to a global – enterprise wide IT risk and security program covering all aspects of IT central services and infrastructure services
You will lead, conduct, and/or coordinate risk and security assessment and risk opinion engagements, in the areas of IT such as:
Virtualization and Cloud Enablement
Identity and Access Management
The role will have a particular focus on the latest End User technologies such as Desktop Computers, Mobile Devices, VPN, VoIP, Cloud Enablement and other Collaboration technologies.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
You have demonstrable ability to collaborate with key clients to collect information as required for security risk assessments, concepts and reporting requirements and advise on strategy and key initiatives
You have expertise working with IT & the business on security controls to be implemented to ensure a secure, controlled and manageable risk environment
You have experience working closely with partners to ensure they are being kept updated on any new IT risk management developments, such as new methodologies, policies, tools and/or services
• You have experience in handling or conducting IT security risk assessments and providing risk opinions in IT domains, such as cloud, mobile, data loss prevention, identity and access management
• You have deep knowledge in cyber security best practices and standards including National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publications
• You have demonstrable ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
Nice to have:
• You have deep knowledge of financial services regulatory requirements
• You have a degree in Information Security or Data Privacy related studies
• You have Information Security Certifications, i.e. CEH, CISSP, CCSP (certification or equivalent)
• You have familiarity with reviewing penetration testing results and providing remediation or mitigation recommendations
• You have strong Microsoft Office skills to included, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply for this job please visit tas-creditsuisse.taleo.net.