Cyber Security Engineer
Piper Companies is currently seeking a candidate for a Cyber Security Engineer opportunity in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Cyber Security Engineer will be part of building out a growing cyber-security startup’s platform. In this position, you’ll work with work with a growing team to develop server-side web applications for embedded devices, and design/test web applications.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Engineer:
· Help plan and carry out the organization’s information security strategy.
· Develop products that incorporate advanced embedded and wireless cybersecurity technologies.
· Design computer systems equipped to deal with disruptions like natural disasters and/or malicious cyber-attacks.
Qualifications of the Cyber Security Engineer:
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
· Strong C/C++ Programming Skills
· Familiar with Information Security terms and principals
· 1+ years of professional development experience
Compensation for the Cyber Security Engineer:
· Salary Range: $120,000-$125,000
· Comprehensive Benefits Available: 15 Days Vacation, 5 sick days, $300 Stipend towards personal Healthcare, Steady Work Schedule, Stock options after 1 year.
Please send resumes to Kollin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: C, C++, cryptography, intrusion prevention, access control, IIoT, cybersecurity, IoT, authentication, embedded, API, backing up, continuity management, certification, chargeback, dmz, ISP, hacker, IaaS network security
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com