ISSA International Call for Elections: Call for Nominations
Service on the International Board of Directors gives you the opportunity to guide the direction of ISSA, raise the professionalism and influence of security practitioners, shape the destiny of the cybersecurity profession, and enhance your personal leadership skills.
The following positions are open for nomination:
• Five (5) Director Positions
Nominations will be accepted until April 27, 2018, to lead the organization for the next two years. Anyone interested in being nominated should thoroughly review the election guidelines. Information on the responsibilities of the International Board of Directors can also be found in Article VI of the ISSA By-Laws.
Candidates are nominated by their chapters or sitting members of the International Board. At-Large members may submit a petition signed by a minimum of 25 members in good standing in lieu of a chapter nomination. In addition, all candidates must provide the following documents:
- Biography and goals (limited to one column space in the ISSA Journal, typically between 375-400 words; content is subject to editing to fit the allotted space.)
- Statement of Commitment
- Photo, 3”h x 4”w, 300 dpi, jpg or gif only
- A video statement of goals (optional but highly encouraged)
All nominations and supporting documents must be received by April 27, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time.
How to get Nominated
- Chapter nominating a candidate: click here to submit your nomination, OR for a candidate submitting an At-Large Petition in lieu of a chapter nomination, click here for the form.
- Candidate submitting their documentation: click here to submit your application.
For any questions, please contact the Election Manager.