- This event has passed.
Triangle InfoSeCon 2020 Sponsorship
June 10 @ 9:31 am
The ISSA Raleigh Chapter fall conference, InfoSeCon, is a great opportunity to reach a target audience of information security professionals in the Raleigh, Durham, Research Triangle Park and surrounding areas of North Carolina. We value your contributions to make this regional event a valuable educational opportunity for our members and all attendees.
ISSA Raleigh Chapter is one of the largest and most active ISSA chapters in the world, comprised of over 600 information security professionals from throughout the Research Triangle (Raleigh–Durham–Chapel Hill). Our membership includes a broad spectrum of security practitioners, management and executives professionals from private industry, medical and education institution and military as well as local and state government. The chapter’s opt-in mailing list includes over 1,000 interested individuals. Sponsoring Raleigh ISSA provides your organization the opportunity to reach decision makers and influential individuals. In addition, sponsorship helps one of the leading information security groups provide educational programming, special events, and more.
Reasons companies choose to support ISSA Raleigh Chapter
- Reach a targeted audience of information security professionals
- 80 % of members come work for employers with more than 1,000 employees
- 55% of members have an annual IS budget of more than $5 Million
- 30% of members are CISSP Certified
- 95% of members make, influence, or support purchasing decisions
Conference Goal: To educate individuals in North Carolina about information security.
- Executives who are responsible for regulatory compliance and/or security
- Security professionals
- Software Developers
- Individuals who want to know more about information security
InfoSeCon Conference Profile
- Area’s largest IT security conference
- 10+ technology tracks, 60+ sessions, vendor presentation slots available
- Over 2,000 tickets in 2019
- Sponsored by ISSA Raleigh Chapter: 600+ members and growing
InfoSeCon Conference Location
Additional InfoSeCon 2020 information including the conference schedule and speakers will be available on the ISSA Raleigh Chapter website: http://raleigh.issa.org/event/triangle-infosecon/