- This event has passed.
Threat Hunting Workshop
March 28, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Can You Find the Threat?
Join RiskIQ, ISSA, SecureNation, and Flashpoint for this security threat hunting training workshop, designed to introduce security analysts, incident responders and SOC personnel to new methods and new threat datasets that let you investigate attacks more quickly and thoroughly. The class includes many hands-on exercises, where you will have the opportunity to learn more about recent security threats, leveraging all four partner solutions to shed light on the adversary’s infrastructure. They will also conduct their own investigations to uncover additional threat infrastructure.
As much as hackers change their tactics, they can’t avoid interacting with core components of the internet. The more threat datasets at your disposal, the fewer places they can hide. The session will expand beyond the basic threat investigations, showing you to view the specific details about the attacker. Attendees will also gain access to their organization’s own global web footprint or attack surface. A very useful snapshot to bring back to your blue team folks.
Attend and Learn:
- How to fully utilize PassiveTotal® platform in an investigation.
- How to pivot between multiple threat datasets to isolate attacker infrastructure.
- What questions you should ask during an investigation based upon different data sets.
- The extent of a threat actor’s infrastructure by doing real investigation of publicized attacks.
- What your own organization’s digital footprint looks like from an attacker’s perspective.
- Receive 6 CPE credits.*