- This event has passed.
Raleigh ISSA Amazon Web Services – Saturday Class
August 11, 2018 @ 9:00 am - August 25, 2018 @ 3:30 pm
The third class in the Raleigh ISSA Saturday series is Administer and Secure Amazon Web Services (AWS).
We will be holding our classes at ECPI on Aug. 11 and 25 from 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Please note that we will be signing up for a free AWS cloud accout. However, a credit card is required for the registration process, even though you are not required to purchase any services. A light breakfast (biscuits) and lunch will be served.
The topics covered are-
* Review the AWS Platform
* Create a AWS Free Tier account
* Design a basic network topology
* Create a network in AWS
* Discuss how identification, authentication, and auditing work in AWS
* Implement basic routing and NAT
* Create Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
* Remote into AMI
* Review roles within AWS
* Setup Security Roles for network
* Harden the AWS network
Contact – email@example.com