- This event has passed.
Amazon Web Service – Incident Response in the Cloud
January 18 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$50
Tickets / Cost – NOTE: There is a $50 charge to both members and non-members for this course. The infrastructure required to create this class has an additional cost associated with it.
Our goal is to have members receive free tickets for the Saturday classes, although this is not always possible.
– Attendees do not need to have an existing AWS account. All resources are provided.
– Laptops with WiFi Capabilities
– Day-long class,
– Focused on a corporate environment
– Basics of incident response using AWS ELK logs to simulate a real-world event
– Scenario walk-through of an incident on a network
– Correlate the activity through logs
– Investigate Memory forensics on an infected host
– how to use volatility to investigate the memory of a captured image
– Elastic Search
FOOD – Raleigh ISSA will provide
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ryan Linn has a background in red teaming, penetration testing, incident response, and forensics that has helped him to understand many of the challenges that security practitioners face today. He enjoys sharing this knowledge at places like DefCon, BlackHat, DerbyCon and many others. He has helped train individuals in corporate security, law enforcement, and federal governments around the world on hacking and incident response techniques.