Guests and First Time Attendee FAQ
If you haven’t attended a Raleigh ISSA meeting yet, here are some notes to make your first trip easy.
1. Dress code is casual to business casual.
2. Show up at RTP Headquarters, 12 Davis Drive around 5:00 pm to pick up your badge and network
3. Walk in the front door and turn to your left.
4. The sign-in table is right in front of you. Guest’s are on the right.
5. Meet, mingle, eat, be merry and enjoy the presentation.
Do I have to pay for my first visit?
No, use code 2017firstvisit at registration
How do I register?
Preregistration allows for faster check-in time: https://raleigh-issa-guest-ticket.eventbrite.com
Is it OK if I am late?
Yes, we understand people work different schedules and rush hour traffic is unpredictable at times.
Do we have to eat before we come?
No, food, beer, and wine are provided. Alcohol is served only to those 21 and over.
- Guests: If this is your first meeting use code 2017firstvisit upon checkout
- ISSA Members:
- Chapter Meeting Registration is free to Raleigh ISSA Chapter Members
- Non-Raleigh ISSA Chapter Members please register as a guest here
Contact Your Membership team (Membership@RaleighISSA.org) for more information on the Monthly Meetings
Chapter Meeting Testimonials
Photography and/or VideoTaping Disclosure - Raleigh ISSA
PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING IN PROGRESS By entering the Raleigh ISSA Event Location, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give Raleigh ISSA the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge Raleigh ISSA from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. Raleigh ISSA shall not be obligated to use and may elect not to use your image.