Enrichment Through Education
Raleigh ISSA is committed to enriching members' professional development through targeted training and study group sessions. Each year we host a highly-anticipated CISSP review session for members and guests preparing for the (ISC2) CISSP Exam. In addition, Raleigh ISSA has added additional technical and business trainings hosted with support from our sponsors and partners, and study groups are formed by membership as-desired. If you're interested in working with the Education Committee at Raleigh ISSA, please contact the Education Director.
Upcoming Education Events
2015 CISSP Review & Study Group has been scheduled!
- Three Saturdays in May-June: 5/16, 5/30, and 6/6
- note that the previously announced date of 5/23 was incorrect
- Class will run from 8am-4pm.
- Will be held at ECPI in Raleigh.
- Email lists have been set up for communications among students and instructors.
- Will be trying to coordinate study group meetings during monthly chapter meetings as well.
- If you haven't RSVP'ed and are interested in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a CISSP and would like to help revise materials or be an instructor, please contact email@example.com. Remember that this can help you earn CPEs.